- Transparency – The concept of the City Hall Wall of Windows is to provide a ‘window’ into what is going on behind the scenes, so citizens can better understand City projects and services and how they fit into their lives.
- Accountability – Each window box will state which Council approved vision, such as imagineCALGARY, that the highlighted project or service helps to achieve.
- Civic Engagement – The City Hall Wall of Windows is designed to showcase projects or services through the eyes of citizens and to use their own voices, quotes, pictures and reactions to projects or services
- Innovation – This is a new, unique space and channel which engages citizens and delivers information in a place they already use. It also beautifies the platform, making it more enjoyable to pass through.
- Citizen Orientation – The guiding principles and design of this space ensure that the citizen is the priority. All content is citizen, human and future focused.
- Sustainability – Each window box relates the content to The City’s future vision, such as imagineCALGARY or the 2020 Sustainability Direction.
View full project details